Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hawaii

The view of our resort outside our room



Dinner with fantastic friends that we met





I thought this tree was cool, with all its roots exposed






(Just a pretty picture)





Nice Sunset




















Luke, sitting in a cave (obviously)








Crab exoskeleton











All ready for the Zipline









Luke, Kicking my Butt at Tennis
(check out his nice form:)














Spouting Horn









Luke about to jump off Shipwreck cliff
(see video below)






I just thought this fisherman was cool.


He was the real deal, using a net and all.








They had these hammocks all over the hotel grounds


















Take a look at this awesome footage of Luke doing a Gainer off Shipwreck Cliff





It has been three months since our Perfect Pools sponsored Hawaiian Vacation and I am just now blogging about it. Wow, I guess, better late then never. We went to Kauai in December and stayed at the fabulous Grand Hyatt. It was amazing. Everything from the, the pools, the lagoon, the beach front, the tennis courts, the talking parrots in the Lobby, the amazing grounds, the omelets at the breakfast buffet, the cliff jumping. We hardly left the resort because everything we wanted to do was there. We are not big sightseers, more of relaxers. Ah, I want to go back.
We were able to go on this vacation, because surprisingly (with the bad economy and all) Luke sold enough pool equipment to qualify. We had a great time, I don't want to bore you with all of the details but I hope you enjoyed the pictures.















































1 comment:

jilljohn said...

Looks amazing!!! I want to go.