1. Where did you meet? We got set up on a blind date by our friends.
2. How long did you date before you were married? Honestly, we dated, were engaged and married in 5 months.
3.How long have you been married? 7 years
4.What does he do to surprise you? The question should be, what doesn't he do to surprise me. Luke loves surprising me, even down to getting me a new vacuum which I am waiting to arrive anyday now. But to answer the question, just recently he called me and said that he needed me to do an errand for him and to meet him at Fashion Place's mall parking lot. So I met him there and he proceeded to get Mason out of the car and buckle him up in his car and he handed me a card and told me to read it when he left. So when I opened the card it had a gift card to the Mall in it as well as note that said to go shopping and get a cute outfit for our date that was going to take place that weekend. So I went shopping for 4 hours with no kids. There have been many, many other surprises but there is not enough room or time to write them all.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His six pack and he really does have one.
6.What is your favorite quality? He likes to have fun!!
7. What is his nickname that he has for you? Babe, Baby or Hun. He doesn't ever call me by my name unless he is mad at me.
8. What is his favorite food? Steak and crab legs.
9.What is his favorite sport? (Do extreme sports count?) Anything dangerous. Four Wheeling, cliff jumping. He plays basketball every Wednesday night. He doesn't watch many sports though.
10. When and Where was our first kiss? I can't remember what number of date it was, probably like our third date. We kissed in his "Red Chev", overlooking the Salt Lake Valley, listening to a romantic country song (which I can't remember the name of)
11.What is our favorite thing to do as a couple? Take tubs and see Dave Matthews in concert.
12.How many kids do we have? Two boys
13. What are his hidden talents? He is good at Trivial Pursuit
14. How old is he? 29
15.Who said I love you first? He did, but I had to pry it out of him.
16. What is his favorite music? Dave Matthews band, Rock
17. What do you admire about him? He is very giving, wether it be of his time or money. He truly is an amazing example to me of this.
18. What is his favorite color? Red "chev"
19. Will he read this? Probably not, (but in reality he helped me with questions #5 and #17.)
20. People I tag. Lauren H,
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Rylan carving his pumpkin
Luke drawing on his pumpkin
This was supposed to be a mummy pumpkin but I
think it looks more like a pumpkin wearing a burka.
My bat pumpkin
Luke's "Full Moon"
(It took me a while to guess what it was, but I knew it
had to be something gross.:)
The boys with their pumpkins