Friday, March 13, 2009

It's another boy!

Yes, Most of you already know that we are having our third boy. Ah! What am I going to do? I must be honest and say that I was a little disappointed but have come to terms with it. It will be fun for Mason to have a brother who will be close in age with him. I won't have to buy any new clothes and I won't have to change the nursery. Luke is pretty excited that he is rapidly growing his basketball team and his four-wheeling/camping buddies. Wish Me Luck!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yeah for the three boys club!! It's actually very fun - Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

The world could always use another cute little boy, and you make absolutely adorable ones!

You better start practicing your MIL skills!

Steve and Kirsten said...

Congrats...maybe my girls can marry your boys : ).